Light Hearted Grilled Polish Sausage and Angel Hair Pasta
Posted by admin at 2:54 PM
Polish Sausages, sliced on the bias
1 can – Chicken broth
½ lb - Angel pasta
1 sprig – Fresh basil, minced
¼ cup - Pine nuts
½ stick - Butter
1 – Tomato
1. Grill sausages and set aside to cool and slice on the bias when cooled.
2. Place chicken broth into sauce pan and reduce by more than half set aside.
3. Boil water in medium sauce pan. Place enough water in pan to cook a half a pound of past. 8 cups for a half of pound will work. Cook off pasta until it is al dente (firm, but not hard). Set aside.
4. Dice your tomato.
5. Mince your fresh basil
6. In a 10 to 12 inch skillet melt the butter and start sauteing the pine nuts. When the pine nuts turn a golden brown add the pasta, diced tomato and chicken stock and sausage. Reheat all items until hot.
7. Add in the minced basil and season with salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
Copy Right Chef Bill